Skip to content
The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through:
- Daylong Meditation and Study Classes
- Online Sutta Study Courses
- Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
- Thursdays, 3:30-5:00 p.m., Studying the Words of the Buddha: Ongoing Classes on the Middle Length Discourses, With Gil Fronsdal and Diana Clark.
- March 19, 2022, 9:30am – 4:00pm Pacific Time, The Buddha’s Teachings on Dependent Origination and Emptiness with Leigh Brasington
- April 30, May 7, 2022, 8:30am – 10:30am Pacific Time, Entering the World of the Pali Canon with Ying Chen, David Lorey, Diana Clark and Kim Allen.